Monday, September 22, 2014

Making Up for Monday: Book Bestie



Each week, there will be a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week and write a post that day based on that question.

This Week's Topic/Question:
Who is your favorite person to talk to about books?

My Answer:

Mine isn't a person; it's persons. I belong to a book club called, Mocha Girls Read, and I love discussing books with the lovely ladies. Besides discussing our book of the month, we also talk about books everyone's readinggood for me; bad for my ever-expanding TBR ;)



Also, depending on the genre of a book, I also like talking to my mom. After all, I hold her responsible for my book obsession and she also gives awesome synopses of the books she's reading. 

Otherwise, my close friends and I don't seem to read the same books... just the A Song of Ice & Fire series, but I've only read book #1.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment