Saturday, November 30, 2013

Reading Challenge: 100 Books In A Year 2014


Next year, I will be participating in Book Chick City's 100 Books in a Year Challenge 2014! This will be my very first challenge for my blog, so I'm very excited. If you'd like to participate, click here.

Below are the books I'm eagerly awaiting with release dates in 2014. I will hyperlink to my review blog posts as I progress. 

MY PROGRESS:

2014 MUST-READ LIST:
  • Skin Game (The Dresden Files #15) by Jim Butcher
  • Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling #13) by Nalini Singh
  • Hillbilly Rockstar (Blacktop Cowboys #6) by Lorelei James
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
  • Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
  • Avalon (Avalon #1) by Mindee Arnett
  • Unhinged (Splintered, #2) by A.G. Howard
  • Cemetery Girl: The Pretenders (The Cemetery Girl Trilogy, #1) by Charlaine Harris & Christopher Golden
  • The Fifty-Seven Lives of Alex Wayfare (Alex Wayfare #1) by M.G. Buehrlen
  • The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1) by Cassandra Clare



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment