Sunday, January 19, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: January 17th - 23rd — Blogging: Pays the Bills or 'Cuz You Love It?

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome everyone to another post of Book Blogger Hop (hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer). Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!


This Week's Topic/Question

Do you blog for a living or for fun? (submitted by Judy @ Musings and Ramblings)


My Answer:

For the fun of it. The love of reading is genetic. My mom passed down the bug to me, and I have been flying through the pages ever since. I didn't really share my love for reading with anyone until I joined Goodreads a few years back, and then two in-person book clubs last year. Starting a blog just seemed like the next thing to do, especially since I work on company's website. My blog's only been online for a few months, but so far I am loving it!

2 comments:

  1. I love blogging and I wouldn't turn away from a check for it. But I love the community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Couldn't blame you for that one. But, yeah, the community is great.

      Delete