Friday, April 25, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: April 25th - May 1st — When Do You Write BBH Posts?



"Book Blogger Hop" is a weekly meme where our fellow blogger submit new topics and everyone joins in with their answers.

This Week's Topic/Question:
Do you answer the Book Blogger Hop questions in advance and have them scheduled or do you write your post the night before or the day of the Book Blogger Hop? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

My Answer:
I'm trying this new thing called being organized. Mostly, it works and I see how so much of the world gets things accomplished on an regular, on-going basis. Usually, I wake up early Saturday mornings before everything opens and write all my posts for the week. Sometimes this process spills over into Sunday, but I'm typically done for the week come Monday.

But then, there are weeks like this one where I remember that, hey, I much prefer procrastination, and write my posts at 12:00AM the day they're due whilst thinking, "I really should be asleep right now."

What about you? Are you an Org or a Proc?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment