Friday, July 31, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge - 2nd Quarter Update

The Book Nympho

For those who don't know,  the Audiobook Challenge is hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. The rules are pretty simplelisten to audiobooks. My Participation Level is that of a Marathoner, which translates to my committing to read 50+ audiobooks this year.

So far, I'm at 17 audiobooks read. My problem has been re-listening to books I've already read. I'm currently going back through the Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh whilst at work, which if they were new books, would give me about 8 more books. Must... stop.... but the pull to fall back into the series is strong

Currently, I'm reading Grey by E.J. James. And I must say, Zachary Webber is becoming a favorite of mine, falling into the "must read all narrations" category. His portrayal of Christian is HOT!!! And can I say that I'm not sure if James' writing style has improved or if its just Christian's perspective, but Grey is 1,000 times better than 50 Shades of Grey. No inner goddess + no "what" exclamations every five minutes = a happy Page.

Next on tap will be Armada by Ernest Cline.


MY PROGRESS

            
            


            



No comments:

Post a Comment