For those who don't know, the Audiobook Challenge is hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. The rules are pretty simple—listen to audiobooks. My Participation Level is that of a Marathoner, which translates to my committing to read 50+ audiobooks this year.
So far, I'm at 17 audiobooks read. My problem has been re-listening to books I've already read. I'm currently going back through the Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh whilst at work, which if they were new books, would give me about 8 more books. Must... stop.... but the pull to fall back into the series is strong
Currently, I'm reading Grey by E.J. James. And I must say, Zachary Webber is becoming a favorite of mine, falling into the "must read all narrations" category. His portrayal of Christian is HOT!!! And can I say that I'm not sure if James' writing style has improved or if its just Christian's perspective, but Grey is 1,000 times better than 50 Shades of Grey. No inner goddess + no "what" exclamations every five minutes = a happy Page.
Next on tap will be Armada by Ernest Cline.
- How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back (White Trash Zombie #4) by Diana Rowland
- Skin Game (The Dresden Files #15) by Jim Butcher
- SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles #1) by D.J. MacHale
- How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf #3) by Molly Harper
- Hillbilly Rockstar (Blacktop Cowboys, Book #6) by Lorelei James (Adult)
- Storm (The SYLO Chronicles #2) by D.J. MacHale
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey #3) by E.L. James