Monday, November 10, 2014

Making Up for Monday: War/Battle Novels



Each week, there will be a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week and write a post that day based on that question.

This Week's Topic/Question:
Do you enjoy war or battle novels? If so, which is your favorite? If not, why?

My Answer:
Hmmm. I suppose the answer would be yes, because I enjoyed the single book I finished, lol. The only war book I've read, and I'm going out on a limb here, would be the first book in the Song of Ice and Fire series, Game of Thrones. If that doesn't count, then a hesitant 'no' is my answer. I've strayed from books like this in the past because they then to be long and heavy like high fantasy. Yes, Game of Thrones is high fantasy, but I was motivated to read it after how amazing the first season of the HBO's adaptation was.

I may give it a whirl, but I dunno... A noncommittal maybe, final answer. 

Game of Thrones is my favorite, based on it being the only one I read but an equally amazing read at that.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment