Friday, January 30, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Jan 30th - Feb 5th - Author Comments



"Book Blogger Hop" is a weekly meme where our fellow blogger submit new topics and everyone joins in with their answers.

This Week's Topic/Question:
Do you ever get comments from authors when you have posted or tweeted your review? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

My Answer:

I've been lucky enough to have 3 authors respond to my posts, one on Facebook last week and two on Twitter last year. It wasn't for reviews.... but I'm sharing anyway:


AUTHOR:: D.J. MacHale (Facebook | Twitter)
BOOK:: SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles, Book 1)
BLOG POST:: 
This comment was in response to a comment I made on his Facebook. D.J. had just mentioned the audiobook for the latest book was out, and I at the time, was listening to Book 1. I did, write a review and recently got book 2 & 3 with my Audible points.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




AUTHOR:: E.C. Myers (Facebook | Twitter)
BOOK:: Silence of Six
BLOG POST::
This in response to my post for the monthly meme, Top 5 Best Book Covers, created by The Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer for last November.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



AUTHOR:: Romina Russell (Facebook | Twitter)
BOOK:: Zodiac (Zodiac, Book 1)
BLOG POST::
This was a post for the monthly meme, Waiting on Wednesday, created by Breaking the Spine for last summer.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment