Monday, January 5, 2015

Making Up for Monday: 2015 New Year's Reading Goals



Each week, there will be a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week and write a post that day based on that question.

This Week's Topic/Question:
What are your reading goals for the New Year?

My Answer:
Three is a magic (and doable number). So, here they are:
  • Read All 2015 Book Club BOTMs: I'd be surprised if I finished 10 percent of the books from all three of my book clubs combined in 2014. 'nuff said... yikes. I mean I love the clubs, so why not read their books? Plus, I think my "2-chapters and bail" strategy of DNFing books that don't thatd dont grab me isn't smart. A slow burn gets the job done just as well, right? 
  • Review All Books Read: If I don't like a book, I might not review it. Not the best habit for a book blogger, I know.
  • Finish All 2015 Reading Challenges: I've limited myself to only participating in three, so I can do this!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment