Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon is Almost Here!


This will be my first time participating in this wonderful event!

I'm really excited for the potential to make a major dent in my 2014 Reading Goals - which frankly at this point, have been almost entirely abandoned. I'm participating in three annual reading challenges that I haven't made much progress with. I also "currently-reading" queue of about seven book -- all began with about 5-10% of progress. So, I have a lot to choose from.

I should mention that in February, I got the bright idea to start listening to my Storm Front audiobook, book one of my beloved The Dresden Files series by the brilliant and hilarious author Jim Butcher... and then I couldn't stop. Just began Book 11 today. Hence, the lack of reading progress. 

To get back on track, my goals for the event is to tackle my "currently reading" queue, and make some progress with my reading challenges. I plan on updating my progress every 3-4 hours. 

Are you participating?


No comments:

Post a Comment