Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ready, Set, Go!!!!: Dewey's 24-Hour Read-A-Thon Opening Post



Hello from gorgeous Southern California! I'm only assuming it's gorgeous from the sun peaking through my windows, as I'm still curled up in bed :)

I'm attempting to read all of the books in my current TBR, which are:
  1. Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel Caine
  2. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward
  3. Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Page
  4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  5. Fear (Gone, #5) by Micheal Grant
  6. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  7. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu

I am most looking forward to finishing Eleanor & Park. It's been a fun read so far and was the first thing I cracked open this morning.

I was not one of the wise who got a bunch of snacks ahead of time, so at some point I will switch to The Night Circus audiobook and head out for snacks.

Something about myself, hmmmm ... I inherited my love of books from my mom. She's always up on the quick draw and will whip out a book anytime the conversation dawdles so be warned, lol.

This is my first read-a-thon. I am most looking forward to finishing books!!! I am the worst reader because I'm always saying, I'll only read two books at a time. Then it's like"oooooh, shiny" when a book cover or synopsis catches my eye, and the next thing I know my currently-reading queue has, ahem, 7 books in it...



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment