Hello from gorgeous Southern California! I'm only assuming it's gorgeous from the sun peaking through my windows, as I'm still curled up in bed :)
I'm attempting to read all of the books in my current TBR, which are:
- Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel Caine
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward
- Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Page
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Fear (Gone, #5) by Micheal Grant
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
I am most looking forward to finishing Eleanor & Park. It's been a fun read so far and was the first thing I cracked open this morning.
I was not one of the wise who got a bunch of snacks ahead of time, so at some point I will switch to The Night Circus audiobook and head out for snacks.
Something about myself, hmmmm ... I inherited my love of books from my mom. She's always up on the quick draw and will whip out a book anytime the conversation dawdles so be warned, lol.
This is my first read-a-thon. I am most looking forward to finishing books!!! I am the worst reader because I'm always saying, I'll only read two books at a time. Then it's like"oooooh, shiny" when a book cover or synopsis catches my eye, and the next thing I know my currently-reading queue has, ahem, 7 books in it...