Monday, April 7, 2014

Making Up for Monday: Readin' Snacks




Each week, I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This Week's Question

Do you like to eat or drink anything while reading? If so, what?


My Answer:
In general, I have a pretty limited snacking pallet. I love munching on popcorn and licorice paired with Lipton Brisk ice teas.

If I'm feeling especially indulgent, I got to have ice cream! Ben n' Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup and Baskin' Robbins' Strawberry Cheesecake are my favorites! Also on a raining afternoon or evening, nothing beats hot chocolate and a warmed baked good!

But more than likely, I'd just eat whatever was in the my fridge or pantry that is quick and convenient to prepare and won't dirty up my fingers.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment